SE

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Such a great idea! Now I can scrape out all my skincare/makeup to my hearts content! Flexible but sturdy at the same time, definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have been searching for this kind of product for ages. Finally someone made the perfect tool for reaching into the smallest tubes. It worked perfectly. I love it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

this is really good it does its job very well. i been looking like this for so long and thank goodness iherb has it

AmalSultan
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

These two spatulas are very convenient. I’m considering buying the kitchen virgin ones

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Works great! What a cool invention!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The long body and small handle are easy to operate, and the small silicone head can flexibly scrape out the remaining cream at the bottom of the bottle. I like it very much. It is also easy to clean, I will first wipe it with a paper towel, and then wipe it with a small amount of alcohol to disinfect. The price is not expensive, because it can be used for a long time without wasting cream

87d42fdc-d0d5-47de-91b8-a666d3c39c9b
6a463ba5-80bf-4aae-96cc-ab53a91629ca
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It helps to scoop up the remaining cream and serum. Also, it is very convenient to take out the lip that is about to disappear during makeup. The size is 13 cm and small, so it can be put in a pouch for going out. simple and convenient

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this because I wanted to reduce the waste of resources by using a refill container rather than purchasing a mini type separately for travel. A feeling of perfect size when transferring to a smaller container. It can be taken out of skin care products and make-up end containers without waste and used, eliminating waste and saving money. A product that I hope you have. By the way, the only difference between beauty and kitchen is the color, so you can choose the size and color combination to suit your needs.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Product made with good quality material. Both sizes fit easily into cream and lipstick/gloss packs. It helps to save the products, because we can use them until the end.