SE

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Love this lotion!

I love this lotion. I bought it because it was on sale, but I will purchase it again. I use it daily after the shower. My skin feels light and moisturized after using it. It isn’t very heavy feeling and the smell is more earthy (versus super floral and fragrancey). It comes in a pump bottle, which is great for easy dispensing.

55b9275f-208f-4b42-9af0-92994c24afe3
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

My all time favorite body lotion. It absorbs well and most important contains all the really good stuffs and all natural ingredients!!! The size is great though I wish the price can be more affordable. I like it and it can be used for a really long time. Usually I use it on its own or mix with oil for greater moisturising. The fragrance is mild and so essential oil filled and it's suitable for any skin type people!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I've been using Sukin products for many years and really like their simple, natural approach. Just tried this one for the first time and it has a subtle fragrance with nicely hydrating properties, without being greasy. I also use it after being out in the sun and it's nicely soothing on hot skin. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I never really got the hang of using moisturisers for my body until I got this. I like putting it on my hands, arms and rest of body since it's light and I love the smell. It's an interesting scent that feels natural and I look forward to using it regularly!

Posted on May 23, 2022

it is so rare I'm writing a review but, this product is worth it! My skin feels so great after this lotion. Smooth and nourish. And another important thing about this lotion is the list of ingredients: 100% natural. The texture is light and non-stiky. Also, it has a great bottle size with a pump, which is a great solution.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is a nice, all natural moisturiser which can be used for any age group. The lotion is generously sized & packaged well in an easy to use pump bottle. It has a nice composition and scent. The reason for the 4 star review is that we find it a bit too heavy to use in a tropical climate - so its probably better suited to people living in colder seasons.

This is my second bottle and I don't think I will buy again as it is pleasant enough (I like the smell and non-sticky structure) but I can use it only when it's warm, in my country about 4-5 months a year max. My skin is prone to dryness and from october to april this lotion does not work at all. But the bottle is big so I can't finish it during the summer.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It smells natural and i love it. It's not greasy and absorb well by the skin. My country having summer for entire year, it's suitable for me to use it all the time. Definitely will repurchase this.

d5d85611-eb8b-4ff4-b04e-2dfab4a54ddb
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Love this body lotion. It is lightweight and great for warmer weather. The scent is light and very nice. I like to add a few drops of body oil and mix for heavier moisture. I do wish Sukin made a body cream or body butter that was thicker.