SE

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

An integral part of my family's morning potion- a wonderful source of calcium. I see others noted that this doesn't dissolve in water, which is true but, pearls are objects of the sea! This is such a multi-task worthy product. Not only does it help with hair, skin and nails when taker internally but I also use it as a tooth enamel “Exfoliator scrub” and as a face scrub mixed into my cleanser. It is one of the best pearl powders I’ve tried on the market. It goes into my daily tea, tonic and smoothies. ( I stir it right before taking and if there is any left in the cup I add a little more hot water as often as needed to get every bit of it.)

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This pearl powder has improved my skin so much! The benefits that I have seen include less redness and fewer acne bumps! This is HUGE for someone that has dealt with acne since I was in high school (24 now). And you can't even taste the powder in your drink, I add it to my coffee every morning along with collagen. The dosage I take in a 1/4 tsp. And you can also mix some into a honey mask :)

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have been putting this in my morning coffee and also mixing it into honey to make a face mask. And I have noticed such a big difference in my skin being less inflamed and less red! I was definitely skeptical about this product but I had heard that it works well for lots of women. The dosage that I take 1/4 every morning. And you can't even taste it in the drink.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I actually add this product to my face serum and I found it to be very good for the skin. It contains zinc and other minerals and antioxidants, so it shrinks the pores and fights pimples and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I thought the package was way bigger for the price. Not sure it’s been long enough today review the results of taking this consistently. Verdict is still out.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Good quality and price! Use it on skin for whitening purpose

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Been taking it for two months now and loving the difference in my hair skin and nails!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My skin is much smoother and the pores are smaller. A real jam to be used over 3-4 months at least

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Sun potion is always THE BEST when it comes to adaptogens!!!