Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Marine Collagen, 400 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

So I've had this in my stash for quite some time. Only took 1/2 the recommended daily serving size (or 3 pills). However, one day I decided to consume 6 pills and literally overnight my skin changed. Amazingly, It only took a few days usage of the full dose to make a huge difference. What's the difference? My skin looks smoother, feels tighter, plumper, glowing. A really great product.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

All good It appeared as a novelty and I decided that I should try it. I use it only for a week, 2pcs an hour before breakfast. I will not say much, since the time of taking is short, but it is definitely more convenient to take it than another brand, in which large capsules and 6 pcs each must be taken. It does not contain vitamin C in the composition, so I drink it with water with vitamin C diluted in it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have just started using collagen for joint issues. I cannot speak for results because it’s been a very short time. However, I can tell you that there is no aftertaste in this product even though it is a marine-based collagen. No odor at all even in the packaging

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I bought this to help my joints because I have arthritis in both hands and elbows. I just started taking this as hard to tell this doing anything yet so when I find out I’ll write back. I’m getting a Dixon scan at the end of the month this month.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great Product i feel the hair Color improvement i need to use more to get Full benefit and only one capsule compare to others you need to take many i received on time thanks to i herbal i will buy again

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Super source of marine collagen. I like the price as well.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

quality is good and packed well and effective and ingredient is perfect

Posted on May 16, 2022

thanks . I will try it . I hope to be perfect

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I take it daily and it helped stop my hair loss! I highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great product. I can tell the improvement in my skin