Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Vitamin C Powder, 16 oz ( 454 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Lovely taste. So smooth, that my husband can’t detect that I’ve added it to his orange juice Also easy on my stomach unlike some Vit. powders. Will certainly continue this order!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good value for a quality product. Vitamin C is a must for healthy immune system and this one certainly does the job!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality and good price. It's free of allergens and just poor Vitamin C

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

very good product high quality great taste high potency at a fair price

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

dissolves well, tastes great and easy to use, good value too!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Hi I sm good thankyou

bad76c2c-df01-4dca-8a18-bf3268fd80c4
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I've been sick with Vitamin C, but this maker's was okay. You can wrap it in oblate and drink 2g at once. I aim for 10g a day and drink more when I have a cold. I have been suffering from constipation since I was pregnant and after giving birth, so I did various Chinese medicine and acupuncture, but I was surprised that vitamin C was cheap and easy to cure. Moreover, the skin has become clean.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Vitamin C is one of the most important antioxidants that protect and heal the body from many diseases and has a strong effect in treatment and has a beautiful effectiveness for the nerves, the brain, the psychological state and the whole body. It is very important for the health of the heart and arteries and has a key role in building a strong immunity that can Take more than 1000 mg daily and several times to get greater benefit

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very useful supplements. I have been using products from Eicherb for a long time. The quality is excellent!!! Now summer is coming, vitamin C can be diluted and taken with you to work or leisure.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Frankly, I do not dispense with it and add it to collagen, I recommend it to girls