Page 1 - Reviews - Sympli Beautiful, Revitalizing Vitamin A Complex, Trial Size, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 12, 2022

My second purchase and it worth it 🤍 The size is pretty well top quality loving the package 😻 the smell scent is sooooo nice i feel free using it on my intimate area tacking care of it for it’s benefit and eco friendly composition not tested on animals as well , using it fir about twi times a day as frequency and it helps for my personal routine 🤍 Anti age gentle concern and sensitive skin

66ad6119-f7b6-491d-b91a-f45c3bfa8d94
fbc13888-74c6-4d88-9f69-2f73a430d618
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The package is great, airless pump and a dark bottle, so the active ingredients are safe from contamination and reacting. Price is great for the amount. I am sensitive to retinoids, so I was a bit nervous to try this serum out, even though I read great reviews. After patch test was fine, I tried this on my face and woke up with even firm skin and no bad reaction at all! I will continue to use it once a week and update my review in a while. Update: I have been using it for a few weeks and my skin really looked much more even toned. I switched to tretinoin after it and barely went through purge.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It's great ingredients serum , complex vitamin A. It's gentle good for aging skin. I use at AM and PM. Reduced fine line and wrinkles and make brighter skin. I have dry and sensitive skin i didn't get bad effects it useful for my face. The scent is normal for me. Great quality from sympli!!!! You should try it. 👍❣️

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This serum contains 3 forms of vitamin A, bakuchiol, and carrot root. The color is pale yellow/orange, it's quite thick (almost like a regular face cream). I liked the scent, it's something herbal or fruit but not overpowering. Also loved the fact that it's vegan and cruelty-free.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I honestly didn’t see any benefit from this serum. Maybe it’s because I used vitamin A before in my skincare routine and the other ones were a lot stronger than this one, I guess. The scent is fine. It’s gentle and good for sensitive skin hence the no results for me :( If you’re beginning with retinols, I think this one will be good for you.

3588f147-12f9-42f2-be3a-25a1a732a4ee
iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There’s no scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

this is my first time using product containing retinol. at first it felt stingy, but after the second time is not. i use it every night before bed. it need only tiny mount and i can spread easily on my face. the packaging are superb. easy to take on travel.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I bought this on a whim, as it was on speceial at the time. After a month of use, this cleared up my skin better than a popular "resurfacing" serum. My skin appeared brighter and more toned, and my breakouts were less frequent/inflamed. The scent is light and pleasant, but I wish there was an fragrance-free version. I also don't like using products with titanium dioxide, so I won't be repurchasing unless they reformulate.

Posted on May 21, 2022

really great serum, very potent. has a nice smell absorbs into the skin quickly and has visible effects on the texture and the elasticity of the skin.

Posted on May 6, 2022

A little goes a long way. I apply it before the coq10 face cream and lay an eye patch on top. Seems to be doing the job.