Page 1 - Reviews - The Honey Pot Company, Organic Non-Herbal Pads with Wings, Overnight, 12 Count - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product is a personal care must have, the material is amazing, it is not scented, doesn’t cause irritation or allergy, and feels soft and cotton like, not plasticy like the regular products in the market. It can be used as frequent as you’d like. Small in size but good quality with nice packaging that can be easily portable

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have been using this brand since its inception and I'm happy thats its available here in Canada. This is an organic natural product. Better than the industry brands. You can choose between herbal infused or not. The herbal infused is not a strong scent and is not overwhelming. Comfortable, fits all shapes/sizes. Has options for different flow types. While the price is a bit high, the benefit is the health aspect. No chemicals. All natural/organic product. My health is worth the money. And better yet it is a black created and black owned brand. Made by a woman for women!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I will definitely be buying these overnight pads again. I love the fact that these include wings and that they are thick and quite absorbent. This really is a wonderful brand of personal hygiene products and I’ve been using them exclusively for years. Will constantly recommend and re-purchase.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I normally use natracare, however the last batch i bought was slighty old i guess, because the wings didn’t stick properly. I bought a trial Honey Pot, which was pretty good but i think non herbal versions are better. The minty feeling on herbal versions is ok but i prefer non herbals in long term.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I wanted wanted to tried the unscented this time since the scented one are out of stock. Still great quality. Really protect from blood smell even if it unscented.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The scent smells refreshing and the size if perfect for overnight. I didn’t have any leaks or issues. Packaging could use some help with minimizing waste but overall my favorite brand to use.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I can’t express how much I love this product! I like the size of it, the quality and I didn’t experience any leaking. I like that’s it doesn’t have any scents. I also like the product packaging.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Everything is perfect, I just prefer if it’s not a gel-based because it’s hard to wash/clean. I don’t really like how it expands when I wash them.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Love love love that pads are having a top and bottom wing moment now to cover more of your panties, critical for sleeping IMO. You can find cheaper brands that have organic cotton with the same style...luckily at my Kroger store

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It’s unfortunately too thick and doesn’t soak up properly so it needs changing very very often and results in leaking. There are much better organic cotton pads out there which cost much less too !