SE

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Love this product! It smells really subtle (mild scent) which is good for the private’s care. The size of the bottle is perfect. One bottle can last me 2-3 months which is a huge benefit. The quality is amazing. The soap itself is liquid but it comes out foamy from the pump. I use this daily in my personal shower routine. It feels cleansing and refreshing because of the natural ingredient composition. I usually buy 6 bottles on a yearly frequency. The packaging is great so there are no worries about any leaks.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I loved the frequency I can’t Describe the way down there like it and no more bad smell love it and I’m going to pay it again but I like the orange one more than the blue the quality of the orange my V love it more ❤️🥰 thank u if my comment helped u

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love this foaming wash. I always feel clean and it’s never irritating. It can be used daily and it’s gentle on your sensitive area. The size is generous as one bottle can last at least a month or two. The quality of the wash overall is great as it includes organic ingredients.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Gréât féminine wash care product. No harmful ingredients, no scent. It lasts me about 3 months, good price as well, especially if you get it on sale. Highly recommended !

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

love love love this product!! small company that has grown.. Very happy that I am able to order through this website because they don't ship to canada anymore. highly Recommended anytime.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great quality, feels amazing and the scent (smell) is nice. Good for taking care of your personal feminine hygiene. The size is great, packaging is suitable, i use it daily in my routine. Lots of benefits.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The scent is light and it smells good, the size is a bit too small for the price! It’s well packed and easy to use! Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product

a6cf30b5-4f51-4949-a72b-5957282be4f8
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It's a great product. Gentle on the female parts and no harsh chemicals. The pump sometimes gives problems, that's why I didn't give this product 5 stars.