SE

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

A good quality product packaged with ingredients that improve and benefit healthy aging. It has no taste at all, so can easily be mixed with any beverage to add to one’s diet.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

dissolves in most of foods - hot or cold looking forward to see the benefits & impact (joints, skin, hair)

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

great value for money ! must buy!! strongly recommend !!! tried and tested

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Absolutely fantastic! I can see and feel my skin being smooth and hydrated. It also increases energy

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

It is good product just the taste its a bit unpleasant.

Auto-translated from Korean

This is my first purchase. I have now switched to a premium brand from Thorn Research that I believe in. I am going to take collagen regularly. I plan to buy other products as well and drink them in various mixed drinks. I am curious about collagen and green tea products in the future!

ff6fea39-f530-49b2-8ee2-c6ff271791fa
0dde94eb-5254-4342-80b8-116942730d60
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is the first time I have ordered this product and it is from a well-known company. I hope it helps me 👍

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from French

Very good product, I'm starting to see its effect on my hair which has become silkier

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Collagen is neutral in taste, easy to drink, no side effects. I hope my joints will appreciate.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I honestly expected more from this brand. I have noticed more benefits, hair growth, and skin texture, with another brand. Much cheaper, but sometimes there is no stock. I will not repeat.