Page 1 - Reviews - Tiesta Tea Company, Premium Loose Leaf Tea, Black Thai Tropical, 4.5 oz (127.6 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Just tried this tea for the first time today and fell in love with it. I'm not a fan of straight black tea (too bitter for me), and this was the complete opposite of that. The flavor was extremely fruity and the tea was smooth and easily drinkable. In the blend, I see mostly fruits and not many black tea leaves, so I actually added some black tea to my brew to boost the caffeine and cut down on the sweetness. I will definitely be trying more Tiesta tea flavors soon.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been looking for a nice fruity black tea and was a little disappointed with this one. While it doesn't taste bad, it also doesn't really taste like anything at all. I've tried adding different amounts of tea and different steeping times, and no matter what I do, I can't get more than a mild flavor. If you're looking for a tea that is just very very mild this could work, but for the price I was expecting more flavor. It does smell really nice though!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

The smell is incredible, but the taste is underwhelming. It seems like there isn't enough black tea in the mix and too much fruit.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

really enjoying this companies product range, good price and relative quality

Posted on May 18, 2022

Amazing taste for who like tea with fruits

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Quite bitter and citrusy. Tasty ist not for everyone.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great flavour

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

Wow.. As soon as you open it, the fresh scent is amazing. It is the amount of fruit that you can make a pound cake as it is. Only black tea is there.. I am satisfied with iced tea because it contains dried fruits. If you add syrup from cold chilled water to sweet and refreshing carbonated water, it seems to be a drink sold at Jeori.

59627592-abe4-4e5b-a627-ccdc116693d1
7cbafd15-3052-46e9-aa33-032615181484
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I am a tea lover. At home I have a whole collection of different quality teas. When this new product came out on ayherb, I was immediately interested in this tea. This is a quality black tea with dry fruit pieces. I have a distinct taste of manogo, citrus and sap. The aroma is magical both from the can and when opening the brew. I am very pleased with the purchase.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Fragrant hot black tea is a must start to every day in the family. Usually it is Earl Gray, but after trying this one, we found a great alternative to diversify this tradition. I liked that the tea was loose, of good quality, and with light notes of tropical fruits and citrus fruits. Food lovers will appreciate it! We will try other flavors of this brand as well!