Page 1 - Reviews - Tiesta Tea Company, Premium Loose Leaf Tea, Mango Dreamzzz, Caffeine Free, 1.5 oz (42.5 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I was a fan of the Tiesta "maui mango" tea, so I tried this one as well and it's also delicious - an instant favorite. It seems like this is a small quantity/package, but it's actually about 20 cups of tea...which is awesome for this price! I've bought almost all of the flavors iherb has in stock and I empty them into tins that I keep at work. I love the fruity chamomile flavor of this tea and will purchase it again.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I drink tea regularly and my skin becomes beautiful - younger and firmer. It also helps me with the gastrointestinal tract. It helps me to have a calm and quality sleep, to be cheerful and always toned. It makes me calmer and much happier day after day. The packaging is beautiful and ergonomic. The composition is great and I balance well. A very favorite tea for me.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This is perfect when u want to wind down but cant tolerate the aroma of certain herbs like valerian and passionflower this smells and tastes delicious as it contains real mango and pineapples , LOVE IT!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I am pretty picky about my loose tea kinds, and this exactly kind was very good. Flowers opened up as much as needed and later a pretty long time . I would prolly search for more valuable price though

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love the taste. The chamomile drink in evening to help relax and sleep. Good quality.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Сan't stop drinking it every evening before going to bed. It's just amazing!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

delicious. it is kind of naturally sweet and very aromatic.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I used these to fill glass jars as gifts and our guests absolutely loved them! Had nothing but great feedback on the flavour.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Lovely tea, never seen this flavour before it works really nice together!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Wonderful quality and taste. It’s fast and easy to make a great cup of tea.