SE

Posted on Sep 1, 2021
Good

When I opened the package, there was a pleasant peach smell. The sock mask fits comfortably and is fixed on the leg. A pleasant refreshment after a hard active day, but if your heels are very dry at a time, this mask will not help. I washed my feet, made a light scrub for my heels and then put on a mask-socks, held it for about an hour, the result: relieved tired legs, refreshed legs, moisturized skin. I will still buy this mask, but for light care, for deeper hydration, I will choose another mask. If my review helped you, please put Yes! thanks.

69404f2f-66e9-4b28-a8a1-f6241fc1ce16
da8407ab-d5e8-41d9-bc5a-8a6986dab07f
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is works! I used it and it actually peeled all the dry, dead skin off my feet. It doesn't feel painful at all, and the packaging is so cute! A great product to add to your self care routine. It's honestly refreshing having my feet feel so smooth.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The size, quality, package perfect. Smells very very very nice and beautiful. When you need to treat yourself at home and relax, feel refreshed you put it inside fridge with your other masks (feet,hand,eye,lip,nose,..) masks <- spa at your own house. Softly cares about your skin. Put a body lotion after you wash your hand with water.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Top quality cosmetics brand. Has a delicious fruity spicy scent. The socks can be worn to allow the herbal essence to be absorbed into one's feet. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

TonyMoly makes a fair range of beauty products overall, I bought the Hand Mask as well to try together, I love the Sweet Peach Scent and the Cream is concentrate quality, the after-use feeling is awesome!!! Great for gifts, will re-order again...

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

ooh nice! Feet feel so soft afterwards . Good to take a bit of self care and look after your feet. Good size & easy to use.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I enjoyed using it! It’s so easy to use and it got a lot of room for my small feet! Glad it also covered above the ankles. Will purchase again!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Very soft, easy and very comfortable to use. Smells sweet. Gives you a nice comfy feeling. Haven’t noticed the soften effect on my feet but it’s a nice thing to relax with.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Quality good size and smell refresh the skies n got benefit feel relax

7157ef0e-f741-445f-9a4a-4f651e793ec5