SE

Grandma
Posted on Oct 21, 2021
get a lot of extra collagen to help your skin's elasticity and hydration

It strengthens the skin, promotes elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen (😭) , leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles Collagen mask lessens the fine lines, wrinkles, and open pores. Essentially, they help your skin by boosting the skin's natural collagen production and diminishing the elastin exhaustion rate. The protein keeps up the normal versatility of your skin which ultimately, forestalls wrinkles and lines. Because it has a lot of essence I use it twice. I use it after exfoliate I also drink I tsp of collagen in a glass of water with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid capsule. If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!!

13c859b6-230e-432a-bcd7-0ca7495c7ea7
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I absolutely love the Master Lab Collagen Elasticity Care Beauty Mask! It's perfect for giving my skin a boost of hydration and elasticity. The mask itself is very thin and feels great on my skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great beauty mask!

402fcf48-50a5-401e-b78c-aed61b233be7
15858e6f-432d-420f-a473-4d19201f889c
408a623b-5821-4bbc-abc7-ccdca044d4f4
09f96ad1-6c4a-45e4-b95b-b0188f6a7a85
Posted on May 12, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy more thanks iherb ♥️♥️♥️

5d7a17f9-ea1a-4932-bb07-31e5162436e9
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Honestly, I didn't have a lot of expectations from this product because I don't use masks very often, but when I applied this mask for the first time, I realized that this was simply the best buy. My skin looks so much brighter, more hydrated and healthier. The scent is very refreshing and the mask is easy to apply. It has a lot of essence. The price is great, so you won't spend a lot of money in case this mask doesn't suit your skin type. Just keep in mind that this is my personal experience and that I, as a man, don't usually use this type of product, but if you want to take better care of your skin, I highly recommend you to at least try this product and see how it goes. I'm very happy with this mask!

48921a2c-7815-4e35-8502-605c52af8c41
2a1ca25b-82d1-47dd-8d7e-3d32fea68067
63902b68-a283-4bb7-b888-6cc8479fac29
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I absolutely love the Tony Moly Master Lab mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and plump - it's like I've had a mini facelift. The collagen in the mask really seems to work wonders on my skin, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the elasticity of my skin since using this product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This mask from Tony Moly is such a refreshing and hydrating love this brand . This is definitely one of my favorite sheet masks and I'll be repurchasing it. the scent is mild the use is easy the quality is good sute all ages the package is cute and i had a benefit of musterized

I like it so much. I bought for the first time. the parcel came quickly. whole goods, the ingredients are perfect. easy to use. it's really nice gentle face mask with collagen. I will buy it again. nice smell and really nice price. now I feel better. best quality. suitable for any age. now I'm in love with this company, they made amazing mask

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Really good face mask. Big package and I could use it twice. Big quantity of moisture which gives a lot of benefit to my face skin. I have the same opinion for all Tony Moly face mask - they are great. It used to be shipping saver, but it's not anymore. Double price in my country.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Arrived quickly and exactly how I expected based on the product description. I received two that said "I"m Real" and the rest said "I'm (Insert Additive)". I saw another review say that they might be fake because some of them say "I'm Real" and some say "I'm Rice" or whatever the special additive is. I looked around on the TonyMoly website (both US and Korean) and determined that this doesn't necessarily mean they're fake. Some of their hand lotions from the same line (on TonyMoly's own website) say "I'm Rice" or "I'm Ginseng" or whatever. Not saying this means that those masks are for sure not fakes, but that this difference isn't necessarily a reason not to buy. Also 99% of the Korean on the back of both "versions" say the same thing, with only minor differences in placement of the actual text. I've used these masks for years and love them, mostly for the relaxation/self-care aspect. Can't necessarily speak of any long term difference in my skin, but at least for a day or two after it feels more hydrated and healthier.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

You all now how collagen is important for beauty of our skin, nails and hair. I'm taking it as a supplement in my morning coffee, while having this great mask on face. I'm 35 years old and don't have any wrinkles. I think one of the reasons for that is frequent use of this tony moly masks. hope you all will like it.