SE

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Must have for very sensitive skin

This is my second bottle and I'm really glad I found this body wash! It doesn't cause irritation that I can even use this on my face. It also doesn't have any scent so don't have to worry about scent sensitivities. Cleanses well without feeling dry after shower.

7d1932be-79a4-40a8-951f-4fa86ce9b293
82ae7eb0-a935-4613-ba08-777d32b7e7c2
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Normally I purchase Tree to Tub scented body wash, but I am loving this as it doesn't interfere with the scents from my body lotion, yet its gentle cleaning is the same. This body wash never causes itching, rashes, or dries my skin. I am left feeling clean and fresh after my daily shower. I love this!

fdf54e48-cbb1-4883-8b0c-ca2246756a2a
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I had gifted this to my sister who's been having problems with her skin. This body wash is really gentle and doesn't cause any irritation to my sister's skin. It 's still moisturizing her dry skin even after washing, and leaves her feeling fresh without the discomfort. She even used this body wash on her face and it doesn't sting at all plus it has no scent.

870c7f74-e1c0-42a4-a958-bebe812a0a99
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I've never heard of a soapberry but I like the name 'tree to tub' so i bought it. What I like is it is unscented, peta approved, vegan, cruelty free and eco friendly including the box. Oh an there was a soapberry in the box. My normally very dry skin on my shins have never looked to good. No flakes! Im very happy with this product. After showering I dont feel dried out and I had no soapy slimy feeling on my body. I felt clean. I took a picture of my hands soaped-up so you can see the suds. Ill be buying this again

c47331f0-6ca0-42a4-8c32-86d249285c9c
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Tree To Tub is a product I decided to give a shot and im so glad I made that choice. One thing I love about this product it lathers up very nicely on my skin. Since I have dry skin I wanted a body wash without a whole bunch of scented chemicals. I also used this product on my grandchild and it also left her gentle skin smooth and feeling fresh. I am looking forward to trying their Shea Butter lotion to help seal in the moisture.

a2f5f5d9-9313-46d8-a9db-3307a408337e
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Me and my daughter use this because we both have sensitive skin. I loove this the scent is just so refreshing and it's so smooth on the skin. I'm really glad my friend recommended this to me. I'll try out the other scents/unscented one too once I'm done with this bottle

79604b51-6fc6-46d1-8c17-c68943985e30
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I don't really like using body wash because I just simply prefer moisturizing soaps. I have sensitive skin that's why I'm afraid to try new products in the market. Tree To Tub made me change my mind, though. I love this body wash because it works well on my skin. It's not made of harsh chemicals, so it's perfect for people who are really picky in terms of finding the right product.

8207d911-6ca3-4454-a53c-114287ddf9c3
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This product is so good for those people with sensitive skin. I have been scratching my left arm due to irritation, but this body wash helped with easing itchiness. It does not have any scent, but you would definitely feel clean after using it. It's nourishing to the skin. I'm happy I purchased this product!

faf0310a-3815-4ab7-8c3d-ccb4e3ef364e
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It really is unscented and doesn't have any nasty smell. The body wash is moisturizing and my skin doesn't feel dry after using. I also got the unscented lotion as I have sensitive skin especially in the upper arms. Check out the ingredients it's all the good stuff. Thumbs up!!

cd77df75-5e7b-4a2a-aea3-19df1430f943