Page 1 - Reviews - Tresemme, Gloss, High-Shine Deep Conditioner, Clear, 7.7 fl oz (228 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This gloss conditioner helps keep frizz to a minimal on humid days and adds a little extra shine. The only negative is that the fragrance is a little strong, but the results are nice.

Posted on May 16, 2022

the scent is ok. it is cheap and the size is nice. i use it 3-4 times a week. it can help hair to be less frizzy.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I am a fan for Tresemme products. I used their Shampoo, conditioner and all hair care products. It’s leaves my hair soft and nice smell.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

My hair feels very soft and smooth! It's amazing to see the result on my hair! I love this product

Posted on May 2, 2022

Product is awful. Actually made my hair LESS shiny and MORE frizzy. I't not even a semi-decent conditioner. Into the trash it want.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very soft on hair, highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

great

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Have really not noticed any marked improvement reference shine over my regular hair conditioner. I will continue to use this, but not reorder.

HelenSong
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After using it for the first time, the hair is very smooth and supple, but it depends on the long-term effect. I don’t know why many hair care products have no effect after a long time.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a nice scent and is smooth and glossy, but I wonder if the amount is a little small, I wanted to repeat it if it had a slightly larger capacity.