Page 1 - Reviews - Urban Accents, Plant Based Street Taco, Ground Veggie Meatless Mix, Smokin' Chipotle, 3.4 oz (96 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 7, 2022

And you don't even have to use it in tacos... I added it as a side dish, alongside some curry and it tastes fantastic! The size of the package is a bit small (one time use), but it's very easy to prepare and will be ready in just a few minutes. Suitable for vegans.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I had this for dinner with peppers, salsa and coconut cheese.. Good consistency as long as you are using the exact amount of water, otherwise it is too soggy. Tastes very much like Mexican without the cruelty.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

TVP with good spice mix, easy preparation and tasty result. A bit too pricey for the package size, I think will buy again when this will be on sale

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

ready in no time - this meat substitute is so great - full of flavor and protein, super nutritious, easy and quick to prepare, you cant not love it! already ordered more! loved this "fast" food that is so healthy and guilty free :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Quick and easy but bland. we do a lot of our own cooking and this was a disappointment, found it quite tasteless. The texture is like mince but taste is really lacking. I bought 3 packs - 1 pack I made to recipe, but the other 2, I made mixing in my own ingredients and spice - way better. I wouldn't buy this again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I liked this! Good quality ingredients and taste. Makes a lot of servings so the size of the package is great and in my opinion worth it. I used is as “ground beef” on salad and taco bowls. Fits well for a keto or vegetarian diet

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Really hit the spot - I've been missing good tacos while I live abroad!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I will make tacos at home

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Very good

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for a test and did not regret it. The package contains small soy minced meat with seasoning. The contents must be soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, then in the pan, for another 5 minutes. The result is a very tasty dish that really looks like a real Mexican Taco, without the extraneous taste of Soy, as is often the case. I recommend and will order more!

18b978f0-8ded-4828-882c-48e0de671fd2