SE

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
Very sickly sweet, but that's not necessarily a bad thing 😋

The soft texture was quite enjoyable. For a "dark" chocolate, I found this very sickly. That's not surprising considering the amount of sweeteners and dairy in it, & I don't say it negatively. In fact, I didn't want to eat too much of it at a time, so in a way it's an accidental benefit. I didn't find it had a heavy, slightly peculiar, stevia flavour, as some sugar free chocolate with stevia do, but when the first ingredient is malitol that's not surprising!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Best chocolate I've found with no sugar. Packaging does not allow for HOT weather, so it was melted when it arrived. It tasted good anyway after refrigerated!

Posted on May 17, 2022

The taste takes me over the clouds, it's one of the most delicious chocolate I've ever tasted . I usually get acne after eating chocolate, but not with this one ! it's naturally sweetened and it shows.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great as a dessert since it's too sweet for my palate when having alone. Definitely recommend for Dark chocolate lovers who also enjoy a sweet kick (without the added calories). Hope that helps.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good flavor, but there is minimal “filling” (it’s maybe two sheets of card stock thick if even that). I was anticipating more filling than it has. Overall this is a thin bar with barely noticeable filling, but the flavor is good, and the. Chocolate quality is good especially considering it is sugar free but still quite smooth.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

One of the better tasting sugar-free chocolat bars, but still it's just OK. Quality is good, but their source of chocolat is so-so.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I just found out one of the ingredients is maltitol which is a high GI sweetener, around 57-70 GI & it contains 50% of glucose, so it is not keto friendly at all. It also has side effects on certain people like bloating & Diarrhoea. Each time I eat this valor chocolate, my stomach bloat & I have diarrhoea. It also has another ingredients called natural flavours which is actually not natural at all, it might contain only one or two natural stuffs , & the rest, may be dozen or more are chemical stuffs, & it still called itself natural flavour.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It’s big good quantity for the price & it test good but not the best

d30e9676-cc11-4987-8f87-6b21ee65911e
Diamint
Posted on Jun 11, 2021

The taste is extraordinary, perfect texture. But, the main ingredient in this chocolate is maltitol, and stevia is on the penultimate place in the list of ingredients. The best and safest substitutes for sugar are extracts of erythritol, xylitol, stevia leaves. Maltitol is an artificial sweetener and is known to cause bloating and stomach pain. It can act as a laxative and cause diarrhea. I don't know if maltitol is better than sugar or vice versa, opinions are divided. I avoid consuming sugar in general and I think that a small amount of chocolate with sweeteners is not so bad. I just eat a few squares, not all the chocolate at once.