SE

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These are great quality and taste. Smooth chocolate and although standard size package but it's decadent enough so I tend to let it last longer. I use this in 1 of my brownie recipes to try and it was soooo good. Everyone loved it. It's good for those who want to go on diet and control their sweet tooth as it's dark chocolate but still has the sweetness comparable to 55% cocoa.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

e3ea31f3-3c54-4d16-910e-da79a229c935
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This chocolate was good but I have other brands that are my favorites. It is fun to try different brands as each person has their own favorite. I enjoy the orange flavor and that it is dark chocolate and with just the right sweetness.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this chocolate! I generally like the combination of chocolate with orange. And this chocolate is perfect - rich and crunchy with a delicate aroma of orange. I order it regularly

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love the brand as their products are bean to bar chocolate. The chocolate is a good combination of dark chocolate and orange. I will buy it again.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very nice quality taste chocolate with 70% cocoa. When you eat the chocolate, it is unbelievable that it is using 70% cocoa. Due to the orange flavour, it smells good and have the sweet taste from the ingredient without additional sugar.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

nice packaging, good size for the money, easy to eat and taste chocolately and sweet enough, even though its 72% dark chocolate in composition, ideal when on a diet.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Valor chocolate from Spain cannot be beat. My local store dropped this product line and I was so pleased to find it at iHerb. I buy 25 bars at a time (3 month supply). The shipment arrives promptly and the chocolate is fresh. I always get the 70% dark with orange bits. The price is right too!

d2dc9c8d-fbcf-4015-a09a-fb5e06ea66a6
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

not very sweet and great orange taste . Great chocolate and good quality. i recommend. please put like. thank you

f4e5cd3f-ae5e-4737-b1e4-43b2fd76a14a
frazac
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The quality and ingredients are good. It's 70% so definitely bitter. I like less bitter but since I was on keto it didn't matter. I used it in baking. It definitely helped my cravings. Size is ok. Taste is as what you expect.