Page 1 - Reviews - Vermont Village, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginger & Honey , 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a great apple cider vinegar with an amazing zesty-sweet finishing. I always add ginger and honey to my ACV to create a great morning drink to clear my palate and throat. I was therefor very excited to find this formulation with all the additions i love. Tastes really great and i highly recommend as a morning and pre-dinner shot. Great for digestion as well. I highly recommend. Please click the like button. Thank you i

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

best quality I have ever tasted. the size is a bit small. The mix of flavor & ingredients are perfect. Love the benefit of the product

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes great. Not sure if there are any benefits but I like adding 1 oz of this to 8 oz of sparkling water/La Croix for a refreshing afternoon drink.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I took it to try, I wasn't impressed. Overpriced for small quantity

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I really liked! the size is good to try, the doses have to be small, little quantity already brings benefits, the ingredients are all healthy the perfect quality is good as a probiotic and to increase immunity, it came well packaged, and arrived in a week in the interior of São Paulo, taking into account that the packaging is made of glass, it arrived perfectly.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's not too sour and delicious. I feel the taste of ginger most strongly than the taste of apple vinegar and honey. If you divide it with carbonated water and drink it, it will be a refreshing drink, so I would like to drink it in the summer.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A series that is so delicious that it won't come off

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

A wonderful and organic product, and the box comes in a bottle and the quantity is okay ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Will definitely repurchase and try other flavors next time