SE

4.5
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258
Definitely helps thinning hair

This replaces my daily Womens and biotin and also has built in b complex! Same nutritional values as the b complex I was taking. So i replaced a Cherie and two pills with a few chewies. Hair is growing like a weed. Nails strong and eyelashes also growing like crazy.

It live in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a fusion of nutrients to help you achieve beauty from the inside out. Made with Vitamin C & E to help fight free radicals and Biotin to support healthy hair, skin & nails. Also, Vitamin C is essential for the body´s production of collagen.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love them! the flavor is really good, I only can take 3 per day which is not that good because the gummies are yummy. I checked all the ingredients and it is also like a multivitamin not only works for hair and nails! Also, the gummies have really good consistency, they are not chewie.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I really enjoy taking Vitafusion gummies and decided to buy the Hair, Skin and Nails due to the reviews. After finishing one bottle, I noticed a significant change in my nails, they grew quickly and much stronger! I actually purchased this primarily to focus on hair growth/loss and skin however there hasn't been much improvement on that side. Maybe I need to continue to take the supplement for a few more months to notice any effect.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These gummies taste like candy and that's a plus. The quality is great and has a lot of vitamins. In terms of benefits, you'd have to take it for months to notice a difference in your hair. Don't expect to see results by taking 1 bottle only. I've been taking biotin for months and I noticed a slight improvement in my hair.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Excellent product, I am ordering it for the 6th time, and Like everything, I like the ingredients and of course, tase is really good. Order and enjoy

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Fast delivery and it is convenient by just popping gummy than pill. The taste is nice too. I am still monitoring my weak nails hope it gets stronger soon.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have to say, chewing a jelly is much nicer than swallowing yet another capsule. The flavour is so nice too, it hard not to keep eating. Only one a day, job done. My hair, skin and nails are so much healthier.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I love these vitamins! they are in good quality, effective and help hear grow. They are so tasty that I wait to the time of the day I need to take them, whether forgetting it. Happy from this purchase.