SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Vitafusion has been my favourite supplement brand ever. I tried from the multivitamin gummies and I recommended it to my family, and they all enjoy it! for the omega-3, i used to take the tablets but it's too big to swallow and somehow with some fishy smell which i don't like. for this gummy, there is not such smell and the gummy texture make it so enjoyable to take the supplements. Will support this brand forever!!!!!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love these gummy vitamins! The packaging is safe and kids cant get into them. It has great taste for the great benefit since omega 3s are good for your heart health and cholesterol. It does not have fish taste and I recommend for adults in advanced age too! The ingredients are good and Vitafusion is actually a really reputable brand.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These taste like candy. A bit of a fishy candy but still candy. Unfortunately they seem to rarely be in stock. I wish iHerb would work on restocking things but when they are in stock, I purchase them. Love the sugar coating and they make taking fish oil easy!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

These gummies hide the fish taste really well and are easy to chew. Lots of sugar coating which can be good or bad depending on your taste. They do not cause any negative stomach issues. The quality is good and has seemed to help my immune system.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is in the form of a jelly, so it is convenient for both adults and children to consume. There is no fishy smell peculiar to omega 3, so it is good for children to eat well.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

For a child which can´t take normal pill ist this product great

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

good quality product, delicious not too sweety kids like with good price from I herb

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Good quality, great ingredients, delicious and easy to eat, have omega3,

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

My kids love it its vitamins and i nice taste 😍❤️