Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Crystallized Coffee + Collagen Creamer, Vanilla, 7 Packets, 0.56 oz (16 g) Each - iHerb
SE

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The best collagen on the market, superior quality, the packets are very useful for travel.

Posted on May 5, 2022

it dosent taste good but it contains alot of benefits

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Good

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Tastes super good!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

The ingredients are clean, so I bought it to drink when I was really bothered. It dissolves well in hot water, is not sweet, and has a bitter taste. Bitter taste is bad bitter taste. There was also a sense of satiety. (When I drink commercially available butter coffee, I mostly drink the product. It was similar to this one, and the feeling of satiety and not having a hard time on an empty stomach. The taste is better, but it is difficult to compare the two because it does not taste good when you drink it warm.)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The number of envelopes is 7 and the quantity is large in each envelope. It can be used twice. It tastes very bitter - for me - without adding sugar, and the taste of vanilla is evident in it.. which causes me to palpitate like other types of coffee. The price is high for the quantity, I wouldn't buy it before trying Brands again. It tastes good only when I added sugar to it, otherwise it's bitter. A little overpriced for the quantity. Not sure if I'll buy again!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The sweetness is moderate and the taste is good. The coffee taste is fragrant. I bought the original blue powder in a can. I saw this brand is very open with many different flavors. I should continue to buy other products.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

I didn't like the frankness and the reason for the pain in my stomach was the stomach.. I used it in more than one way, but the pain was the same.. unfortunately it did not suit me, in addition to the high price

02f33101-1cb4-4b9b-acfa-09bcc85c7afd
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent quality ! The composition is good. Convenient easy to use. Good dosages

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very convenient, delicious coffee with collagen) But I'm a coffee lover!) I drink coffee without sugar, I'm super))