SE

nadsjoaquin
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
A little pinkish but can still work on yellow undertone

Elf - sand Wet n Wild - medium tan LA girl - beige After 10mins of application on my arm, the most suited shade for my Asian (morena) yellowish tone is the Elf one. Although it’s still pinkish, it blends well on my skin. The next one is Wet n Wild, and LA girl would be the most pigmented and pinkish of the three. Will update this review once I wear these makeup. Note: Wet n Wild leaked during the transit.

3f017c45-ae56-4f1b-b76a-2019069017bf
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Natural colour, easy to apply, skin felt hydrated. Small tube 27ml, but a little goes a long way. Light coverage but buildable with extra application. Very faint, pleasant scent. Quite a runny texture but easy to apply.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good daily use quality and price is super good no coverage color wonderful

715021c8-18ed-4fb6-afc0-298ca09d1841
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I saw a lot of good reviews high quality can’t wait to try it

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I really liked this foundation, they say it's super from a foundation by Rihanna, it has great light coverage for everyday use, the color went well with my tone, as for the scent I don't feel too much and I finally liked it a lot, I paid cheap I think pays off. If you're looking for a light foundation, it's great for that.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

BB cream is really nice, leaves light with a healthy look, pleasant smell, I'm 60 years old, and it really suits me for everyday use (doesn't apply to makeup) very good quality, relatively small size, simple but cute packaging, delicate texture, the color is great, the advantage is that it's a BB cream, and it's gentle, but it covers easily. Excellent especially for women with mature or dry skin

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Smell, use, quality, size, age, packaging, benefit, formula, covering color, texture, concerns, sweet coverage, for daily makeup