Page 1 - Reviews - Yes To, Cucumbers, Depuffing Under Eye Masks, 16 Single Eye Masks - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It is very gentle cool and soothing; I try to use them as often as I can I work alot of hours and my eyes are tired and puffy this product takes down the swelling; benefits soothe tired puffy eyes

Posted on May 19, 2022

This burned my skin while it was on. It wasn’t a cooling sensation, just burning. It didn’t leave any rash behind or anything like that.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

they refresh my tired undereye, super helping after my sleepless nights.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Thw product itself is average, it is good as it is waterbased. But the packaging needs improvement as all the pads are scrunched up into a lump and occupies less than one third of the container.

Posted on May 2, 2022

good but their is better not really cold .. the size is good though..

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Best after a stressfull Day

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love it

Posted on May 26, 2022

It is ok. Not very moistening.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

These patches are larger than usual, they cover the floor of my face. Please note that there are only 8 pairs. They are vigorous green and rag, not hydrogel, so they don’t ride on the face. Very well soaked. The jar is made with a recess and a press, so they won't dry out for a long time, even if you rarely use them. I didn’t burn anything in the process, but I noticed that when you take them off, something like a maceration effect is noticeable, i.e. like when the hands are in the water for a long time, the skin swells, here the same effect. When you take them off and put on the eye cream, it feels like everything is better absorbed. What to say about action? I honestly used every day. Well, as always, the removal of puffiness, which I could say something with confidence, I did not notice. Those. as a sos remedy - no. It's probably just hydration. Nevertheless, they seemed to me more effective than regular patches, I will buy more.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The patches are larger than usual and there are only 8 of them, but it's worth a try. Cools well and relieves puffiness.

dd624be2-d250-4de2-b489-5641cefe26de