Page 1 - Reviews - Zion Health, Bold, ClayDry Deodorant, Bergamot Rose, 2.8 oz (80 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 17, 2022

This stuff blew me away from the first use! The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I catch little whiffs of the scent and it gives me a little boost of happiness. And when I tell you this has my pits bone dry… I mean it. I’m a sweaty girl. Even when I used anti-perspirants, deodorant was always more about making sure my sweat didn’t stink. But now I don’t stink AND I don’t sweat through every shirt! Without aluminum! The formula is pretty hard to get on at first, but give it a couple uses and it’ll soften up. I’ve found right out of the shower when your skin is warm to be the easiest. Overall, I’m thrilled I gave this a shot. Total game changer! Hopefully a permanent addition to my personal care routine.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'm in Singapore and you can imagine how sweaty we can get here. This deodorant holds up SO well! Up to 8 hours in the sweltering 35 degrees Celcius heat, no problem and I sweat A LOT. I think I prefer the Eucalyptus Mint scent, but this one is also very nice.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

A super sweet and rosey smell from claydry. I got this with a few other scents to try them out. This one is a little too rosey for my personal taste but I do wear it with certain outfits that feel quite floral, light and flirty – it's nice to have different scents for certain occasions or moods. A great scent in general for the very feminine, flirty, probably smaller-scale (as in, height) woman. Quality is great like claydry products are. Keep in mind that application at first has a little resistance due to the texture and takes a bit to warm up, but I don't find this to be a bother at all given the quality you are getting for a natural product.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I took a chance on buying this brand of deodorant and I am really glad that I did. It has a strong smell of natural roses and has nothing artificial in it. The scent lasts all day! I am so impressed! Throughout the day I occasionally catch the scent of roses and it's very pleasant. I sometimes pair with a rose perfume that I have and it is a beautiful aroma. I have also bought the sweet amber variety and I am equally impressed. I highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

great smell like real roses, easy to use and really work on me. I live in a super Hot and wet country and I am really sweaty.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My goodness, to find a natural non toxic deodorant and actually works is gold! This truly works to control odor and trust me, I have tried so many of them and I am sticking with this brand. Love, love the fragrance too, its SO nice

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This deodorant keeps me dry and fresh all day. It smells nice, too. This is the Rose Bergamot scent, and it's not overly rosy.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Nice light fragrance that doesn’t bother my chemical sensitivities! Works well, keeps the sweat from smelling bad while being easy on my skin. No rash or itchiness like other products.

Posted on May 7, 2022

this is by all means the best deodorant (all clay dry series I've tried) but the smell of this is very nice, great performance. highly recommend

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My new fave! This is really the best deodorant I have ever used. The smell is great and it works terrific! I love it! This brand has great soap too.