Page 1 - Reviews - CP-1, Premium Silk Ampoule, 150 ml - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am using it in combination with another hair product from this company. I saw an impressive difference in hair quality after just one application. I love it!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is one of the best hair products that I have purchased. I used one tube for 1 year. It lasts really long, doesn’t get sticky, protects hair against heat, visibly thickens it, hets absorbed really quick and has mot strong smell.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I had a small one that lasted me for 8 Months. This one must be a lifetime supply. I apply it to the tips of my hair after styling hair. After the cream, I apply some oil too. It helps oil absorbed better and multiplies the effect.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this mask because of many positive feedbacks. And hopefully it will be of a good quality! I will update you soon! ❤️ don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have ☺️

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is dream mask for my hair, the best thing I have every tried. I suggest everyone to try it, you wouldn't regret

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Light weight , good smell , but my hair couldn't feel much change.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It is very useful for bleaching hair. Helps my hair look healthier and glossier. All CP-1 hair products work good!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

nice smell, easy to use, hair are soft and moisturized

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

just received it so will report back with impressions. I enjoy the hair mask from this brand very much.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022