SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

High cholesterol and blood pressure problems run in my family. After menopause, I felt the need to take some more direct action before things got out of hand. Guggul does that for me, and Himalaya brand products have worked well for me in the past. I knew I could trust Himalaya Guggul to keep me healthy.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

In Ayurvedic medicine, guggul cleans out ama, the stuff that gets clogged in the intestinal tract, among other things. You want to start out slowly with this, and build up to the recommended dosage. It is also something you want to use for a couple of months, and then take off. It's great for a gentle detox, just don't overdo - but do use it!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Seems to be a good product, but will have a better idea how it works once I have my next blood work. The capsules are easy to take and have not aftertaste. Will stick with this product if I can get some good results. The glass packaging is a plus.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Although I was already taking red yeast rice, my numbers were still a bit high. Adding 1 cap of guggul every other day brought my numbers into the optimum zone. Unbelievable how effective this little-known herb works.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is a natural extract of the sap from the Indian myrrh tree. It has powerful compounds called guggulsterones. Studies show these compounds significantly increase the amount of iodine the thyroid absorbs I take these capsules for my thyroid fix. All good!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I have taken iHerb Guggul for years and it definitely has helped to moderate any harmful cholesterol or at least that’s what my doctors say!

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The Guggul vegetarian capsules from the Himalaya brand are a great way of keeping the cholesterol level on track. I'd rather take them than risk a poor level.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Best quality of pure guggulu available. If you burn it you will see. I have yet to check my cholesterol levels but I am confident it is working.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I take this to help reduce my cholesterol and it really works. I had my blood test and was so happy to see the reduction in my LDL.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The guggul is an ancient remedy that has always been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the metabolic disorders that accompany obesity and atherosclerosis. Guggul has proved to be an effective remedy for food cholesterol, mainly caused by a very high-fat diet.