SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Great quality that I can trust!

Lycopene is a non-provitamin A carotenoid that is responsible for the red to pink colors seen in tomatoes, pink grapefruit, and other foods. My husband had some bouts with Prostate infections. If you have had one, you will know they aren't fun at all. This definitely helps and has had a positive effect on my issues. He noticed a difference about 2 weeks after taking them. I have no infection now and things have went back to normal. I take them every day and will continue to do so the rest of my life!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Lycopene is a carotenoid which has several uses. One of its use is that it helps to protect the body against toxins so that this will reduce age related diseases. It can also help to improve the skin and eyes. Tomatoes contain lycopene but its fiber content interferes with lycopene absorption and results in poor bioavailability. This mega Lycopene is produced using an advanced tomato extraction process which preserves the lycopene. There are 90 softgels and 1 softgel provides 15mg lycopene ingredient from natural tomato extract. Excellent quality. The soft gel is smooth and easy to swallow. One capsule is best taken with meals.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Promotes prostate health. Encourages healthy heart & blood vessel function. Supports normal insulin sensitivity. Helps maintain already healthy blood pressure levels. Encourages healthy cellular proliferation great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

i would prefer higher dose, but this is good price for the sizing and i take 2 per day for greater efficiency, it helped lower my mothers D-dimer

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I have an impression that these pills helped me get a super lovely and durable suntan during my summer holiday while I was taking these pills and staying out in the sun a bit more than usual. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is added to my stack of eye herbs to maintain eye health. The Lycopene supplement is from Life Extension, a brand I order often, and have always found to have very high quality ingredients, and good information about dosage.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 25, 2022

lycopene is not only good for men, but also for women. this is a very good oxidative and anti radicals supplement. no special taste with reasonable price

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

good product, good good package, value for money! will buy again!!