SE

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like the quality of this paste , package size is easy to use and good formal amounts ! I also use to clean my pots and pans. In recipes this taste very good and is easy to use without wasting any, I sometimes need just a small amount, I would recommend to keep on hand

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very good product ! Beautiful and intense taste :) very versatile and I appreciate the fact that there is no salt added ! If it was even organic it would have been perfect ^^

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great product, good for 2 years, a must in every kitchen.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is traditional tomato by itself, but Amore always has great products. This is no exception. Very thick tomato taste.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

WOW, really tasty and concentrated tomato flavor. Enhanced my lasagna...! Will purchase again...

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I LOVE TO MAKE LASAGNA WITH THIS PASTA, ITS TEXTURE AND FLAVOR ARE VERY GOOD, I USE IT REGULARLY IN MEALS, ITS SIZE IS A LITTLE SMALL BUT THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT, THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS MAKE IT EVEN MORE TASTY AND HEALTHIER, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT, I WILL BUY IT AGAIN, WHEN I RUN OUT OF THE ONES I ARRIVED

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I personally love ketchup, but I can't buy store-bought ones because I'm avoiding sugar. On the other hand, straining tomatoes and boiling them down is a hassle, and I couldn't reproduce the richness of the flavor. It's a concentrated paste, so add vinegar, sweetness, and spices to make it ketchup-like! Confirmed repeat.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Tomato paste tube type is not sold unexpectedly, so iHerb is helpful. Adding a little tomato paste to the stew makes it thicker, so it's a must in our house. The expiration date is 2025. Keep plenty of it as a preserved food~

0c9dbee5-fa0f-4f96-aed8-2571bed07d9f
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this to add when making pasta sauce, but it adds flavor! The size is satisfactory for the price, and the packaging is perfect for storage because it is a tube.