SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Excellent! Easy to Swallow!

My daughters (8 & 10) wanted a probiotic that wasn't a gummy or hard chewable. These capsules fit the bill perfectly: small and easy to swallow, don't require taking a gagillion capsules to get the desired dosage, and (to me) a better strain mix than other kids probiotics out there. We keep ours in the fridge. I highly recommend!

Love the Flora brand probiotics. This is a capsule and my children, ages 10, 8, and 6 have no problem swallowing them. If you’re not into swallowing them, you could easily open the capsule and mix the powder into oatmeal or a smoothie.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Loving it so far. The pills are small enough for my 10 year old to swallow. He and I have both also noticed a difference in his mood since being on these. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,070

I got this as a gift for my niece and I'm glad he likes the taste, I'm happy as his digestive system has improved a lot since the day he takes the supplements.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

We had to open these and put them in the kids food, to large to swallow. But they worked ok, I was glad to see they came in a glass jar instead of plastic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

It's very good. I really like this probiotic so much.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Easy for the kids to take. Mixes well into water. The capsules are easy to open and add the probiotic to yogurt or drinks.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Worth value supplement which improve the gastro system of my children.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Bought these for the children. This probiotic is easy to ingest.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!