SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 29, 2022

Love these organic herbs with no fillers! I can feel the difference in my circulation to my legs. They work best for me not taking them for too long at a time though. It’s like it’s gets better and I need to stop for awhile or I don’t feel the improvement.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This has really helped bring down my heart rate, especially at night. I take 1 tablet in the morning, and another at night before bed. I’ve tried many other herbs like Ashwagandha, Kava, Reishi… they are all great herbs, but Arjuna has had the most improvement on my heart health. Can’t beat the quality of Himalaya, they use the highest quality herbal ingredients

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

High quality full-spectrum Arjuna from a good brand without fillers or other ingredients. We are taking the supplement for a heart condition and see improvements in our case. It is also a good anti aging supplement and benefits blood cholesterol levels if you use it with a good diet.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The effect was seen 3 weeks after. My dad have heart failure at 70. When we received this, he have lower leg edema and pulmonary edema due to his heart. So the timing was not that good to check its effectiveness. However last Thursday he had his abdominal ct scan, upon checking his bp it lowered from 180/100 for the past weeks to 140/100. Two days after, i was surprised that it was 139/70. His edema is decreasing by the help of his diuretics. I believe by the help of his maintenance and the prednisone he drank before ct scan, it helped this supplement to its full potential since the prednisone help to remove inflammation in his veins and organs. Now he is better. Hopefully this will further help so we will no longer need to do coronary angiogram

John
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like it a lot. If you have heart problems this is a must. I personally took before 3 pills a day, 1 pill at 8 hours during one day. Now I just take 1 per day.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

The Himalaya brand has proved in my experience to produce pure and effective supplements from use in ancient Ayurvedic medicine practice. I have used Arjuna for it's cardioprotective qualities, and have found it a reliable and easy to take supplement.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Various extracts of the stem bark of arjuna have shown to possess many pharmacological properties including inotropic, anti-ischemic, antioxidant, blood pressure lowering, antiplatelet, hypolipidemic, antiatherogenic, and antihypertrophic.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I ordered for blood pressure and I really don’t need it anymore because my blood pressure went down after getting my anxiety under control and losing weight.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This is one supplement I will never be without. I have a heart valve issue, followed by a cardiologist and resultant irregular heartbeats. This product really helps quell the irregular beats. It is a winner for sure!!