SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Garlic is known to be good for the heart and Curcumin provides reduced inflammation. Product works well in meeting both of these goals. Fast delivery is a bonus too. Pain in my back ...my husband suggested I try Curcumin. This is the product I bought. Used it for two weeks and felt 100% better!

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

The quality of the sourced ingredient here being Curcumin cannot be understated. The benefits and improvement I've received since taking this supplement are awesome considering my age of 37. I had cartilage removed from my knee in my early twenties and carried a lot of weight afterwards. Today, I have no knee pain, not even a niggle!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022
1,991

This is a good aged garlic plus meriva curcumin supplement that aids with healthy inflammation response. When taken twice a day it should alleviate most joint and stomach issues as well as boost immunity. Filled with quality ingredients that will benefit the overall wellbeing for long term use. One should see improvement almost immediately.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

after taking the Kyolic for 3 days I noticed that the inflammation in my joints was reducing, less pressure and much less pain. It is easy to take and I have had no reflux from it.thre is a bit of a garlic taste but it is not too strong.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Excellent anti inflammatory combination of curcumin and garlic. I firmly believe in the benefits of garlic and Kyolic ha smfohnd a way to harness its benefit without the pungent smell

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I’ve been taking this product for a few years. It works great to reduce my lower back pain. Great quality. Garlic & curcumin are really good for your body. Will recommend this product to my family and friends.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

very good formula that helps a lot with joints. i go to the gym every evening and i have no longer pain in me shoulder.

Posted on May 3, 2021

For those people making assumptions based on a statement that amazon put on any supplement that comes from California claiming that it contains 'lead', this is not true for this organic Kyolic Garlic. Here is the comment posted by the manufacturer - "Amazon lists that warning for all products that are manufactured in California, due to Proposition 65. But that does not apply to our products. Kyolic 109 Blood Pressure Health complies with Prop 65 guidelines. We are working with Amazon to get that warning removed from our product pages. Janus Baker Manufacturer · December 28, 2018"