SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It is high quality and the result was great with me as it is essential for body needs of minerals. and also I do not have any concern because it is a ingredients that is all 100% natural organic and you can take the dose with food or even on an empty stomach without any fear.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Mineral deficiency is a lack of the dietary minerals, the micronutrients that are needed for an organism's proper health. The cause may be a poor diet, impaired uptake of the minerals that are consumed, or a dysfunction in the organism's use of the mineral after it is absorbed. These deficiencies can result in many disorders including anemia and goitre. Examples of mineral deficiency include, zinc deficiency, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency. I feel good after having a try of this so that I won't have mineral deficiency.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

To my opinion, this is probably the best product of megafood brand. I cant stand without this mineral combinations during the whole year; usually I take 2 pills instead of three ones recommended and seems to be quite ok for me.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I"m happy I found a supplement that includes multiple minerals. I take vitamins on there own so I wanted something without any more. Definitely notice a difference when I don't take them

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Best multi mineral supplement on the market in my opinion. All nutrition without chemicals and preservatives. The quality and ingredients are organic made from nature. The benefits outweigh the cost. I frequently use MegaFood brand because they are transparent.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Am not completely convinced, even dough my restless legs stopped-it gives great proportion magnesium, but I don't feel anything more with the other minerals combined.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

The best brand ever. Highly recommend. We use it for years now.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I like it Will purchase again Great size Good ingredients

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

the best quality and benefit vitamin C I have ever tried, currently I use it daily