Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Multi For Her, 90 Tablets - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 25, 2022

I took these vitamins as part of a course to strengthen immunity. I always take multivitamin complexes twice a year. Recently, I prefer natural. This complex helped me feel more cheerful and energetic. I did not notice a colossal effect on the skin, nails, hair, but the immune system definitely became stronger. I was less sick, I had more strength to do anything. Definitely these vitamins helped me!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I like these vitamins because they're independently tested to ensure the contents are accurate. The only issue is that I have to take them with food, or else they upset my stomach, but I think it's a worthwhile inconvenience. They're also very affordable. The label looks different than the photo (I believe the one is the photo is an older version), but I've purchased the same kind elsewhere with the same label I received, so I know they're legit.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My go-to for multivitamin for everyday use when I want a multivitamin. Wanted something simple with good coverage and this has fit that bill for me on all fronts. Have been taking this multivitamin for several years to combat fatigue. It has all the ingredients that I need and it is a one stop solution so I chose it. One of the things that I particularly like that it is just one pill per day to meet all your needs. Easy to remember and you don’t need one of those pill boxes to keep all the various supplements and vitamins to keep you feeling great and healthy. I was looking for something easy and hassle free and this is it. It has quality. It is also easy to open cap and the bottle is a nice size. Fits easy in my suitcase when I travel and doesn’t take up too much space.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It's my first time ordering this multivitamin. For now, I really like it. Just one pill per day, it doesn't have any weird taste or aftertaste. I haven't turned into a fairy yet, but waiting for the effects. I would recommend as a daily source of key nutrients. The only difference with regular Nature Made multivitamin is the quantity of Folate.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I've been taking this for more than a month. I've improved in overall health, especially my depression. I was always low on energy and had insomnia. I was advised that it was due to hormonal imbalance, especially since I'm in my late 30s. I was a low on magnesium and iron. I'm taking a separate supplement for magnesium, borage oil, and I started working out again, by the way. So all of that, plus the vitamins helped a lot.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Price is reasonable. I bought it for my parents. Quantity of each ingredients are fine, I checked it does not exceed the recommended serving for each day. One pics per day to remain health.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It's my first time ordering this multivitamin. For now i really like it. A good multivitamin with essential vitamins and minerals aimed at the needs of women. Very good complex for daily use It gives me good support

Posted on Sep 8, 2020

This is my second order of Nature made on iHerb. I usually take 1 tablet after breakfast. I have symptoms (e. g. dyspepsia) only when i ate not enough breakfast (1 boiled egg only etc.). It really helps my hair loss, no improvement of hair growth so far (it's just been 3 months since my first tablet). I'm looking forward to my hair growth after the 2nd bottle.

96f321a9-165f-43a8-a5ed-e733b795f4d5
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It is effective and it agrees with me. I rely a lot on its effect. The quality is excellent or I would not purchase it. Its ingredients match those of Centrum.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

You can get what you need daily by just taking 1 a day , not worrying about overdose. Right balance in the amount of each nutrition.