SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Zyflamend helps my creaky old bones and improves my energy level. I highly recommend this product and iHerb has the best price and free fast delivery!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I notice a difference in my Arthritis when I take them. Especially my knees. This is such a welcomed product, good quality with well chosen ingredients.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The product is great, it has 10 different herbs in easy to take capsules & I HERB deliver on time every time with a huge range of products.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

the main purpose for purchasing this product is for benefits and improvement of knee health. we hope that the effect will be as described. the mentioned ingredients are with quality, lets hope this package would be an addition to my wife diet

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Not only is this a good price for Zyflamend, I prefer this form to the one I was previously taking. The gelatin caps sometimes tasted bad or upset my stomach. Even though I have to take 3 instead of 1 at a time, they are easier to swallow and have no aftertaste. I have taken Zyflamend for arthritis pain along with glucosamine chondritin for 10 years with good results

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

This product was referred by my Oncology Nutritionist to help with Chemo-induced Peripheral Neuropathy. The neuropathy is still there, but I have noticed a gradual change in my joints and my knees. I only take 2-4 a day right now, but will eventually take the recommended 6 per day. No side effects from this product. I would recommend it to others experiencing inflammation or joint pain.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good product. It seems to keep a level of my infections on accetable level. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It's pretty good. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I believe this has a positive effect on inflammation. Be aware the mini softgel is a smaller dose than the standard softgel I reordered a number of times, but it is expensive.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great for keeping inflammation down.