Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Stabilium 200, 30 Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This product is amazing, it helped my child to get his concentration back!!! It's ingredients are very high quality fish oil, So the benefit is greater than omega 3, also the capsule are small so my could swallow them from early age .

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Cant say i noticed an improvement sadly. Took 3 boxes of it. Sad because the reviews sounded so promising. I think this is an interesting innovative supplement still.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Bought it for Jaw issues that comes from stress. Since I started to use it , it is completely disappeared.

fox-ei
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love it, works really great for the brain and anxiety.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

Good product to use in times of prolonged stressful situations. It does need to be taken for a few days the take effect, but I did notice more energy and mental resilience after approximately 3-4 days of taking supplement.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Was helpful within first month of using to improve motivation. I am unable to say about long term use, as I did not continue to take regularly.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great! it is working as written.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I received my product In great conditions

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Very helpful

Posted on Mar 20, 2012

this is the most amazing product not only does it calm the brain down it also tones the nervous system and you notice this through the muscles if they are tensed up in many cases it tries to relax them but you will notice at the beginning major tension. I came to this product after hearing lion's mane has polypeptides and so does this product. Lion's mane is an interesting product to try for anxiety but this is by far the best for many things than just anxiety.