Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Choline, 350 mg, 100 Vegetable Capsule - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Collagen is responsible for helping maintain healthy skin, connective tissues, hair, and nails, but production in the body can decrease due to age and other factors. California Gold Nutrition Choline Silica Complex contains important compounds that can help support the production of collagen and promote healthy hair, skin, and nails, as well as bone and joint health.*

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am taking this as part of my prenatal supplement regimen as most prenatal supplements do not have sufficient amounts of choline in them. Choline has been proven to be highly important during pregnancy as it helps with brain development so I highly recommend every pregnant woman to take choline.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought these for my pregnant wife as an addition to her prenatal vitamins as none of the prenatals we checked had enough choline to cover the needs of our growing baby. The dosage in these is just right. The capsules are pretty big but easy to swallow. They don't have any smell, which is a major pro especially for those having morning sickness.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

If you have bowelproblems, lik I do, this is useful for you. Especially when you go towards problems with your gallbladder. If you experience fatty deposits and colics this will help you. But it takes time, this will not solve everything overnight, it may take months and months but in the end it will get you there. I prefer this over an operation because we do not have a gallbladder for nothing. So, be patience and use this. Time wil tell.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I can't truthfully say that I've experienced any benefit from using choline, but I do have more peace of mind adding it to my current supplements. I greatly appreciate the packaging! The tinted glass bottle has a feeling of quality and "feel" in order to protect potency of ingredients.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

did research and read that choline helps in asd kids. Aftee taking this, I could sse the difference in him in term of anxiety in social situation.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It is the perfect dose to top off my choline intake for the day since I'm not consuming animal products and plant foods are not very rich in choline.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I trust this brand, good quality ingredients! The product is packed in glass containers, it is very good package. I don't feel any taste. I have noticed that my memory is better when I take this supplement. It is a great benefit!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Solgar is an amazing brand an I am very happy with their Choline supplement. It has great benefits for me as I am not a big fan of eating eggs. Supplementing with this every day!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Received the item quickly. I like this product because it helps me focus and it's vegan safe. The items were in tact and nicely packed, covered with bubble wrap.