Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen, 90 Tablets - iHerb
SE
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I've been taking this for about 4 years now for post-menopause hot flashes. It just about completely eliminates them. I've tried stopping a few times and the hot flashes come back. The last time, recently, I thought I was done but they returned after a few days and one day back on this and gone again. This format/dosage is best—2 tabs am and 1 at night vs a single higher dose once/day.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good for chronic prostatitis. I felt the difference before tablets runs out. Small and easy to swallow I ordered more to keep the result. The price is very reasonable

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These are amazing. I saw an improvement and quality of production. This is a supplement I will continue taking. You and you lady would definitely benefit from this.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have taken flower pollen before (Cernilton) for my non allergenic rhinitis condition more than 20 years ago. Taking this as Cernilton is unavailable where I am. So far it helps clear my brain fog. Hope it will continue to work.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

After a week my husband's nighttime bathroom trips have decreased from five to one or two. He's also taking another supplement so it's hard to say which one is working, but I think this definitely helped.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I was a little surprised when I read that POLLEN has a beneficial effect on the prostate. I started taking and it seems to me that it does have an effect.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

When you pass have a century, most vital function shows signs of aging lik frequent visits to take a leak. Helps comes this natural product has significantly provided the essential support and control to reduce toilets.. Definitely will continue with this supplement

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Ordering was a seamless process and the communication, tracking and delivery was great. I am really pleased with the product. It is does what is purported to do and is good value for money. I will certainly purchase again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

My wife is using this to combat 12 years of hot flashes. Two in the morning and one before bedtime has decreased the intensity and frequency of her hot flashes. Going on 3 months so far so good.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Swedish flower pollen promotes healthy urine flow and helps maintain normal prostate cell function. It contains both lipid and water soluble fractions, and is standardized to contain a minimum of 1.4% alpha-amino acids. It is the same proprietary blend used clinically throughout Asia and Europe. I use 3 a day, one in morning and two before bedtime. It works like Graminex but cheaper. Highly recommended product!